Another Noob

This is a discussion on Another Noob within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi there from Chicagoland. I have been using iPhones now for almost three years and ordered a Nexus One yesterday. I'm pacing impatiently waiting for ...

Thread: Another Noob

Another Noob

Hi there from Chicagoland.

I have been using iPhones now for almost three years and ordered a Nexus One yesterday. I'm pacing impatiently waiting for the FedEx guy to arrive.

Regards

Jamie

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Are you coming from a 3G iphone? Also, are you getting the att version or T-mobile?

Yes, I have a 32GB 3GS and I ordered the AT&T Nexus One. Im going to keep the iPhone for at least a while though, I'll probably swap SIM cards back and forth until I decide which I like more.

I see. Will you just swap the sim cards when you receive it? or will you have to take in to att?

I will be coming from a 1st gen iphone and was told i would have to bring it in to att.

I left my 3gs the 1st day N1 came to Tmo, lucky i live in an area where Tmo has great 3g. I dont regret the move and i hope u guys feel the same. Its a superphone. Let me know when it arrives for u guys and how u like it... WELCOME TO N1 WORLD

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    I see. Will you just swap the sim cards when you receive it? or will you have to take in to att?

I will be coming from a 1st gen iphone and was told i would have to bring it in to att.
    You can remove the iPhone SIM card with a paperclip, just insert it into the little hole next to the SIM card slot on the top of the phone and a little drawer will open revealing the SIM card. You do not need to take it to the AT&T.

I received my N1 at 11:30am, plugged the SIM card from my iPhone in inserted battery, powered up and it works great. I get a solid 3G signal that's consistent with my iPhone on AT&T and so far I'm blown away at how much I like the phone. I didn't expect to like it as much as the iPhone (I use Apple computers too so maybe have a bit of a bias) but I think I prefer it after only 1/2 a day.

Quote Originally Posted by jhowton View Post
    I received my N1 at 11:30am, plugged the SIM card from my iPhone in inserted battery, powered up and it works great. I get a solid 3G signal that's consistent with my iPhone on AT&T and so far I'm blown away at how much I like the phone. I didn't expect to like it as much as the iPhone (I use Apple computers too so maybe have a bit of a bias) but I think I prefer it after only 1/2 a day.
    wow congrats! This makes me want to get this phone even more now!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links