New guy with a decision to make.

This is a discussion on New guy with a decision to make. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is AJ I am new to these forums and currently do not have a Nexus one. My carrier ...

Thread: New guy with a decision to make.

New guy with a decision to make.

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is AJ I am new to these forums and currently do not have a Nexus one. My carrier is AT&T and I've been interested in the N1 for some time know especially since it just got released for AT&T. Currently have the iPhone 3GS 32GB, but I am stuck on if I want to follow through and try the nexus one.

Since this is a N1 forum I am sure everyone will be telling me it's a great phone and I should try it. I posted my 3GS on craigslist about 15 minutes ago so it will most likely be sold by the end of the day and I'll be ordering the N1 today and should get it within the next 2 days or so.

Are any of you guys switchers from the 3GS to the N1 for google? If so I would appreciate you're comments on how it's working out for you. It's been tough looking for people who have switched within the last few days and have a review about the switch.

Well enough, I'll be on these forums from now on checking things out and maybe with an N1.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes...come to the light, stay away from the dark side.

There are many people on here that have dumped their iPhones for the N1 and are loving it. Im sure there will be more than a few people that will comment on here about it, but there are some threads out there that mention those that have switched.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your N1
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

There are many people on here that have dumped their iPhones for the N1 and are loving it. Im sure there will be more than a few people that will comment on here about it, but there are some threads out there that mention those that have switched.

Haha apprciate it, ya I'm just waiting for someone to purchase my 3GS on craigslist then I'll put on my order. It takes only s day right to ship? Today's Thursday so I'm guessing if I order before tonight it should be here tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsokAJishere View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

Haha apprciate it, ya I'm just waiting for someone to purchase my 3GS on craigslist then I'll put on my order. It takes only s day right to ship? Today's Thursday so I'm guessing if I order before tonight it should be here tomorrow?
    Depends really...i know some people have had issues with shipping. Some have gotten it next day, 2 days later, or even a week later. Really all depends.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I agree u wont regret it, gt rid of ny 3gs 1St day TMO got N1 i love it, take away the music on iphone with i dont use the phones dont compare. Welcome to the best phone going today..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links