My N1 is here!

This is a discussion on My N1 is here! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; The only problem is, I'm at work, and I feel guilty for playing with it hahah.. I love it so far.. been downloading a lot ...

Thread: My N1 is here!

My N1 is here!

The only problem is, I'm at work, and I feel guilty for playing with it hahah..

I love it so far.. been downloading a lot of apps.. I also got the dock, so it's charging up in there right now.. the only thing i'm having a problem with is i keep touching the soft keys on the bottom.. this will take some adjustment.. otherwise, i've been following and reading about the nexus one enough to know my way around it! love it! now i just need lunch to roll around so i can set it up to my liking!

my 3g is holding strong, haven't seen it go over the edge at all..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

So happy for u, ive had it on TMO since day 1. Ull love it...

The biggest peeve I have about the phone right now, is that the screen does not wake when pressing the trackball.. I know there is a mod available if I root my phone.. but until then, I will have to live with it.. I tried a few of the free apps, and hate how it modifies the wake screen.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links