Newcomer :)

This is a discussion on Newcomer :) within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey all, Just sold my iPhone 3gs and ordered a Nexus One now that it is available for Rogers/Fido in Canada. I gotta say, and ...

Thread: Newcomer :)

Red face Newcomer :)

Hey all,

Just sold my iPhone 3gs and ordered a Nexus One now that it is available for Rogers/Fido in Canada.

I gotta say, and don't get me wrong on this, that I'm being very skeptical about this phone...

I've owned all generations of iphone and I still went back to it after trying both the BB 9700 and HTC Hero.

I'm just afraid that I would still want to go back to iphone after having tried the Nexus One...

But I'll wait and see.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've never had a iPhone so I really cannot comment about that (but I do have a ipod touch) but the N1 is so much better than my old HTC Touch Pro which ran WM6 (and I upgraded the rom on that to 6.5.3, but it was still not so great) and I am very happy with the N1.

I suppose with the N1/iPhone it's not such a great gap as the N1/TP but I do think the N1 is a great bit of hardware and the software imho is great too.

I like the ability to customise the phone, something which you not seem to be able to do much of on any apple product (including the mac mini and macbookpro I own)

I am a firm believer in "get what does the job you need doing" and as such am no fanboi, I use windows, linux, osx etc everyday (I am a geek tho)

oh, Welcome to the forum too :-)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links