Waiting for FedEx

This is a discussion on Waiting for FedEx within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I jumped in and ordered two days ago in the am. Google shows next day. I check in a few hours and it says picked ...

Thread: Waiting for FedEx

Waiting for FedEx

I jumped in and ordered two days ago in the am. Google shows next day. I check in a few hours and it says picked up and gives me the FedEx tracking. Worse, FedEx shows that it is 2 day. It's in town, just not here yet.
    I'll be swapping out the sim from my ATT Curve. Cannot wait.
    The downside is that my company uses Groupwise. Not sure how I'll get that working. I did set up a second gmail to forward company emails to.
    I am pumped though to get this phone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yeah!! It is always exciting waiting for Mr. FedEx guy; or women. But keep us updated; let us know how you like it.

please, before opening the package, can u write down the size and the weight???

i need to know how much i have to pay to get the phone here on Chile...

thx

there is always a way to get mails and stuff :P so dont worry about that part

I will do that.
    Why is there a 10 character minimum?

dont know, i think its just for the one who post things like: " +1, ok, etc..." or just flood the forums....

but sometimes u dont need a lot of characters to say a lot of things :P

thx, ill wait the infor about the package

The suspense would be killing me...the day my N1 is supposed to arrive would be one of the longest days, ha.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    The suspense would be killing me...the day my N1 is supposed to arrive would be one of the longest days, ha.
    the same for me, but i will have to wait longer, 1 or 2 days to arrive to the US place, then 3 to 6 to arrive to chile >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    the same for me, but i will have to wait longer, 1 or 2 days to arrive to the US place, then 3 to 6 to arrive to chile >.<
    Atleast you have a time frame on arrival. We still dont even know if the N1 will be out on VZW on the 23rd...if not I will have to KEEP waiting.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links