iPhone convert

This is a discussion on iPhone convert within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by jsilvers525 i'm going to root like 3 or 4 days after i get my vzw n1 just to make sure there's nothing ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone convert

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i'm going to root like 3 or 4 days after i get my vzw n1 just to make sure there's nothing wrong with the phone (i doubt there will be). i know it's the best phone but just in case mine is defective. got to play it safe
    Yeah, that is a good idea. Maybe I will do that as well.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

you can always download different keyboards such as the htc one, better keyboard, SWYPE, or use voice dictation. The one it comes with is actually really good once you get used to it. Supposedly though the nexus 2 is geared towards business people and will have a keyboard. i heard it will come out in june but i like the nexus and it won't be much better, just different. get the n1!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    you can always download different keyboards such as the htc one, better keyboard, SWYPE, or use voice dictation. The one it comes with is actually really good once you get used to it. Supposedly though the nexus 2 is geared towards business people and will have a keyboard. i heard it will come out in june but i like the nexus and it won't be much better, just different. get the n1!!!!!!!
    Agreed. it will take some time to learn the keyboard...a lot of people had the same issue with the iPhone because they had never used a non-physical keyboard. Give it a couple of weeks to learn it, or try something like Swype out.

Also, like Jsilvers said, the N2 is 'supposed' to be out in June and should feature a physical keyboard. It is likely to be an upgraded Droid type of phone.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I have t-mobile and i received my nexus one a week and a half ago. It's definitely the best phone available. It flies, but i was unsure if i wanted to root it or not. I used to own a rooted g1, and thanks to cyanogen, that phone really met my expectations. I just rooted my phone two days ago mainly because i wanted different color trackball notifications. I am very impressed since rooting my phone, more RAM became available, i receive better reception somehow, and the ability to control your phone's CPU usage is vital. I underclock my phone most of the time... 384 mhz or 528mhz for the day. Or when I am near the charger, I clock it to the maximum and enjoy games such as exZeus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links