waiting....

This is a discussion on waiting.... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi I'm eagerly waiting for Verizon to announce the N-1. Will it really be the 23rd??? Hope so. NancyB...

Thread: waiting....

Smile waiting....

Hi

I'm eagerly waiting for Verizon to announce the N-1. Will it really be the 23rd???

Hope so.

NancyB

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i really think it will come the 23rd, but if it doesn't they better at least say when it will on that day otherwise i feel like it'll never come (obviously it will eventually). if they don't many people will get impatient and stop waiting. they need a concrete date already b/c i can't sleep anymore. i'm 100% getting it unless the nexus 2 comes out tmr which it obviously won't.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i really think it will come the 23rd, but if it doesn't they better at least say when it will on that day otherwise i feel like it'll never come (obviously it will eventually). if they don't many people will get impatient and stop waiting. they need a concrete date already b/c i can't sleep anymore. i'm 100% getting it unless the nexus 2 comes out tmr which it obviously won't.
    Agreed...I think it if isnt released on the 23rd, they will give us a solid date, or at least I hope so. They had better because I know a lot of people on here are leaning towards the Incredible if the N1 on VZW doesnt come out soon.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links