New Nexus One Owner, SOLD iPhone!!

This is a discussion on New Nexus One Owner, SOLD iPhone!! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey, everyone so after about 2 and a half years of owning various iPhone's it started to get just way to boring, nothing changed on ...

Thread: New Nexus One Owner, SOLD iPhone!!

Smile New Nexus One Owner, SOLD iPhone!!

Hey, everyone so after about 2 and a half years of owning various iPhone's it started to get just way to boring, nothing changed on it, only thing you could do was buy apps, and play with apps, the UI never changed. After watching countless youtube videos of the Nexus One, I wanted to switch right away, at first I was going to buy the T-Mobile Version, but the day after the Rogers one came out and I was Happy!! I just placed my order earlier today and will probably drive over to niagara falls to pick it up to avoid customs. I also order the Clarivue Screen Protector and debating on getting the Seidio Innocase II. All in all so far I am Happy and I can't wait to go pick up my Nexus One.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

After watching the youtube videos, I think I pretty much learned how to use it! I did the same with the iPhone before I got it, youtube videos teach a lot :P. Quick question is the paid Android Market available in Canada? Also I'm debating on picking up a Kingston Class 6 SD card, I currently have a 8 GB class 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry454 View Post
    After watching the youtube videos, I think I pretty much learned how to use it! I did the same with the iPhone before I got it, youtube videos teach a lot :P. Quick question is the paid Android Market available in Canada? Also I'm debating on picking up a Kingston Class 6 SD card, I currently have a 8 GB class 4.
    Yep, just came available last week.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links