Taking the plunge!

This is a discussion on Taking the plunge! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello All, Thanks to my tax guy and a nice refund this year, I decided to give up my Samsung BJII and make the switch ...

Thread: Taking the plunge!

Taking the plunge!

Hello All,

Thanks to my tax guy and a nice refund this year, I decided to give up my Samsung BJII and make the switch to the N1 for AT&T.

I haven't seen many posts from people in Los Angeles, so I'll try to give you my experiences from SoCal. I just ordered the phone today, so I'm guessing it will show up on Tuesday.

I'll post my first reaction shortly thereafter. Cheers!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by biggorilla View Post
    Hello All,

Thanks to my tax guy and a nice refund this year, I decided to give up my Samsung BJII and make the switch to the N1 for AT&T.
    !

My N1 (should arrive Monday) is also the result of a nice tax refund!

Hello All,

I haven't seen many posts from people in Los Angeles, so I'll try to give you my experiences from SoCal. I just ordered the phone today, so I'm guessing it will show up on Tuesday.

I'll post my first reaction shortly thereafter. Cheers!
    You won't regret it, I'm on my second Nexus SOLD my first one last week to upgrade to the 3g ATT&t version .

Quote Originally Posted by mamatee View Post
    Hello All,

!

My N1 (should arrive Monday) is also the result of a nice tax refund!
    Congrats you'll be a happy camper tomorrow.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links