Proud ex-Crackberry owner of Nexus 1

This is a discussion on Proud ex-Crackberry owner of Nexus 1 within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, I just landed my Nexus One on Friday and took the weekend to get it up and running. I printed out the user's ...

Thread: Proud ex-Crackberry owner of Nexus 1

Proud ex-Crackberry owner of Nexus 1

Hi all,

I just landed my Nexus One on Friday and took the weekend to get it up and running. I printed out the user's manual from the web (I HATE reading long tomes on the computer screen) and found it comprehensive and easy to follow.

I like T Mobile because I travel outside the country often (excellent compatibility) and I have also found many very small communities in the intermountain West have compatible carriers with T Mobile.

My Blackberry had quirks that I got to know when using it outside of the country, and now I have to find out how to do similar things with this phone.

Why did I change from my Blackberry? Two reasons. First, these old eyes were having trouble reading the keys! Second, accessing the Web was a royal pain.

I LOVE THIS NEXUS ONE! Heck, even my wife said it was really cool! How great is that?

Cheers,

Charles

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue28 View Post
    Heck, even my wife said it was really cool! How great is that?
    That ****ing pwns!
    Welcome to the forums, Charles
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links