New Nexus One

This is a discussion on New Nexus One within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, I just got my new phone today and I love it! New to the forum as well. I do have a quick question: I ...

Thread: New Nexus One

New Nexus One

Hello,
    I just got my new phone today and I love it! New to the forum as well. I do have a quick question: I was trying to log in to a different email (non gmail) and could not find the _ .
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by fortfun View Post
    ...and could not find the _ .
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    in the keyboard, press the ?123 button, then press the ALT key the underscore is where the - key was.

Arrow

Welcome to N US 1,

Hello from Mick, LONDON,

I have been a guest here for some time and finally joined, I hope that's alright. It's been great to be with you all. This is a fantastic resource for techs in general. Even if those who visit do not fix emergency apparatus, I know there is a better understanding of how things work and of course the three Ds. DO's DONT's and DONTEVER's.

Sharing is root of Learning..!!

Mick..!

Welcome to both of you! Glad you decided to join our little "coven of Android" witchcraft :D

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links