Long-time Google Supporter looking to leave BlackBerry

This is a discussion on Long-time Google Supporter looking to leave BlackBerry within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I didn't care for the Motorola Droid. But this new Google Phone is intriguing. I have a BlackBerry Curve 8330 on Verizon's network and am ...

Thread: Long-time Google Supporter looking to leave BlackBerry

Long-time Google Supporter looking to leave BlackBerry

I didn't care for the Motorola Droid. But this new Google Phone is intriguing. I have a BlackBerry Curve 8330 on Verizon's network and am ready to move on to something new.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You and me both...The moment the N1 is available on Verizon, it shall be mine...but when that is, who knows?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I currently have the storm 2 and am ready to toss it over the interstate on a regular basis. Have been waiting for this phone since Jan. but am getting frustrated and worn out with the lack of communication. LOL

My guess is that it will just drop one day without notice, just like the at&t band version did. Probably in next 2 weeks at latest. I switched over from my bold 9000 and don't regret it. Of course there are some things I miss about my bb, but that's natural. I had the new OS 5 leaks installed but the whole interface was just getting bland compared to everything on the market.

I dont think that it will just show up on the page. Google announced Verizon support at the initial release in January and I am assuming they will go through the same motions with the Verizon N1 comes out. There is too much hype and anticipation out there for this phone to just have it show up one day.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links