I did it!

This is a discussion on I did it! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by kris_tal Hi there, After a week (yeah, just a week) of deciding between the HTC HD2 and the N1, I ordered my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I did it!

Quote Originally Posted by kris_tal View Post
    Hi there,

After a week (yeah, just a week) of deciding between the HTC HD2 and the N1, I ordered my N1 last night! I'm so excited and feel that I have made the right decision. Before this, I was addicted to my Crackberry but soon, I'm sure I will be addicted to my new N1. Can't wait to receive it tomorrow~!
    hey kris_tal i ordered my att nexus one yesterday and it still doesnt have a tracking # ugh so its been 24 hours and they have charged me but not sent it.....

my first n1 was the tmobile one and i ordered it and a few hours later it was sent with a tracking #

did they ship yours out yet and which version did you order???

After a week (yeah, just a week) of deciding between the HTC HD2 and the N1, I ordered my N1 last night!
    You did the right thing kris_tal. Maybe you can take some shots of the Nexus One package when it arrives and post them here Here is mine when I got it at work!

Name:  N1 Package.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  55.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedEltawil View Post
    After a week (yeah, just a week) of deciding between the HTC HD2 and the N1, I ordered my N1 last night!
    You did the right thing kris_tal. Maybe you can take some shots of the Nexus One package when it arrives and post them here Here is mine when I got it at work!

Attachment 210
    Definitely the right choice going with the N1
    Bought the AT&T N1.

im going to the university post office in 1 hr to pick up my n1. I cannot wait!!! it's going to be AWESOME:DDDDDD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links