I did it!

This is a discussion on I did it! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi there, After a week (yeah, just a week) of deciding between the HTC HD2 and the N1, I ordered my N1 last night! I'm ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did it!

Talking I did it!

Hi there,

After a week (yeah, just a week) of deciding between the HTC HD2 and the N1, I ordered my N1 last night! I'm so excited and feel that I have made the right decision. Before this, I was addicted to my Crackberry but soon, I'm sure I will be addicted to my new N1. Can't wait to receive it tomorrow~!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

3xL
    yes you did. cannot go wrong with android. i notice alotta ppl are having problems with the droid. seems the droid sucks. everyone at the market is complaining how things are force closing and not working and blah blah, but no issues on the n1 users... hmmm.... i'm glad i adopted googles baby.

Congrats...I wish I could buy the N1 I want...but alas I am still waiting for it to come out on VZW...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by 3xL View Post
    yes you did. cannot go wrong with android. i notice alotta ppl are having problems with the droid. seems the droid sucks. everyone at the market is complaining how things are force closing and not working and blah blah, but no issues on the n1 users... hmmm.... i'm glad i adopted googles baby.
    The Droid does not suck. I never had those issues on my Droid stated above. No issues for N1? I own the N1 and it has problems with it. Both the Droid and the N1 has their bugs and hardware problems.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3xL
    Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    The Droid does not suck. I never had those issues on my Droid stated above. No issues for N1? I own the N1 and it has problems with it. Both the Droid and the N1 has their bugs and hardware problems.
    In the market. When u read the app reviews all u mostly see is "doesn't work on droid" or "force Close on droid" or this and that.

Then I see a bunch of post saying. "works perfect on nexus One"

Maybe bcuz n1 is Google's baby?

In the market. When u read the app reviews all u mostly see is "doesn't work on droid" or "force Close on droid" or this and that.

Well if I said the N1 is bad and has a lot of crashes and this is bad and that is bad would you agree?
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3xL

Well if I said the N1 is bad and has a lot of crashes and this is bad and that is bad would you agree?

Hell yea I would if I could but honestly the only issues I had is with a seidio battery and the ApP called smspopup that would SOMETIMES not go into landscape mode. But that's it. The phone has been pretty flawless. All Apps work. Camera loads up superfast and all. lol. I'm not a troll man I'm just poining out what I've read.

WinMob < Android, 'nuf said
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Hell yea I would if I could but honestly the only issues I had is with a seidio battery and the ApP called smspopup that would SOMETIMES not go into landscape mode. But that's it. The phone has been pretty flawless. All Apps work. Camera loads up superfast and all. lol. I'm not a troll man I'm just poining out what I've read.
    Yah i know i just want you to know you cant trust every review you read. I find most of them biased or false.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yah i know i just want you to know you cant trust every review you read. I find most of them biased or false.
    Also most people that review things are the ones with negative reviews...there is an overwhelmingly large proportion of those that provide negative reviews to those that provide good reviews. People are more likely to complain about a product than praise it.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links