International User problems

This is a discussion on International User problems within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I have been strugglying with N1 since early February. Most of my problems relate to the fact I have brought the device to Brazil ...

Thread: International User problems

International User problems

Hi, I have been strugglying with N1 since early February. Most of my problems relate to the fact I have brought the device to Brazil (could be almost any other country) where i) get no 3G with current provider; ii) not able to purchase paid apps at Google[s market, iii) not able to buy assessories at the Google official site since this part of the site is blocked for users coming from outsinde the US and UK. iv) N1 does not undestand how our phone numbers are constructed - we must enter long distance operator codes first, etc. In summary, I am interested in meeting users who dared to take their N1s to the forbiden land (could be any country except those with which Google has already agreements with for comercializing the N1) and know how they are getting around so many limitations.
    Also have general problems like app force closing all the time, a lost Micro SD 16GB card (for no reason...), and so on.

Thanks all

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not all providers in Brazil have 3g.

GSM Coverage Maps | Brazil

And it's split between 850 and 2100 Mhz. So the Tmob model would be more limited as to which carrier you get. I just wish the radio was 850/900/2100 for 3g. That would cover almost everywhere.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links