Fresh N1 owner!

This is a discussion on Fresh N1 owner! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi there, I'm a new N1 owner and it's my first android phone. I'm very pleased with it. I've had it for 2-3 weeks now ...

Thread: Fresh N1 owner!

Fresh N1 owner!

Hi there,
    I'm a new N1 owner and it's my first android phone. I'm very pleased with it.
    I've had it for 2-3 weeks now and the only thing that's kind of a downside is the battery life (aside from the fact that my last phone used to last me 2 weeks between charges), which seems to be a tad shorter for me than what I've read from others.

I live in Belgium and had the US unlocked phone shipped here, most people here don't even know what it is yet tho

Anyway, catch you guys around!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Glad to see another country represented, Tek! Welcome aboard, and we hope you enjoy your time here, and find it beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Teknologic View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm a new N1 owner and it's my first android phone. I'm very pleased with it.
    I've had it for 2-3 weeks now and the only thing that's kind of a downside is the battery life (aside from the fact that my last phone used to last me 2 weeks between charges), which seems to be a tad shorter for me than what I've read from others.

I live in Belgium and had the US unlocked phone shipped here, most people here don't even know what it is yet tho

Anyway, catch you guys around!
    Welcome to the boards you will find a ton of knowledge here on the Nexus One. Congrats on your purchase

Hey guys!

New owner here too received my Nexus One on Tuesday and so far I absolutely love it. Been lurking on these boards for a while as soon as I ordered my phone and I'll sure be here a lot more now!

Thanks guys!
    And also welcome adz

Welcome...and enjoy the N1..you are in good company and one of the lucky ones that has the N1...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase.

I know how you feel about the battery life. I used to have a BlackBerry Bold and it lasted way longer on a single charge running full-time on a 3G network. On the Nexus One, I tend to put it in 2G mode or airplane mode when I go to bed at night to save on battery.

Since this phone is still fairly fresh and new, we will probably see Google providing a lot of updates fixing several issues with the Nexus One among them would be its battery life.

Remember, the phone has a 3.7" screen and running a 1Ghz processor, there is a reason why it's a bit heavy on the battery

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links