mass texting

This is a discussion on mass texting within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've read how to mass text w/o an app, and have tried Handcent SMS(which I liked) and chompSMS. The problem I'm having is that everytime ...

Thread: mass texting

mass texting

I've read how to mass text w/o an app, and have tried Handcent SMS(which I liked) and chompSMS. The problem I'm having is that everytime someone texts me I receive two, one from handcent SMS and one from the nexus one default SMS. How do I fix this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by lancejonsen View Post
    I've read how to mass text w/o an app, and have tried Handcent SMS(which I liked) and chompSMS. The problem I'm having is that everytime someone texts me I receive two, one from handcent SMS and one from the nexus one default SMS. How do I fix this?
    I know in the native you can disabled notification, I'm sure those 3rd party apps have an option like that to disable notification when receiving text.

Will that make it so I wont get 2 text, or will I still get two texts but one notification?

Quote Originally Posted by lancejonsen View Post
    Will that make it so I wont get 2 text, or will I still get two texts but one notification?
    The native android app will always get text messages you can turn off notifications on it so you don't receive them on top when you get a text message. I'm sure you can do that as well with any other 3rd party texting app you install so you only receive 1 instead of 2. Hope that helps.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links