Connection issues.

This is a discussion on Connection issues. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; For some reason, after last night I am having issues with connecting with anything on my phone. Marketplace, browser ect. I do have internet plan ...

Thread: Connection issues.

Connection issues.

For some reason, after last night I am having issues with connecting with anything on my phone.

Marketplace, browser ect.

I do have internet plan with T-mobile, it just started happening this morning. Is anybody having this issues? Hopefully its nothing major?
    NexusOne. :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nope are you running a custom ROM?
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Darn. No I'm not, I am connected 3g as well. :/

I can connect to everything if I connect to my wifi, but other then that, nothing. I am wondering if its some type of T-mobile network issue, maybe they're fixing a tower.
    NexusOne. :nexusx:

AT&T 3G Connection problem

My Nexus One got into some 3G funk 2 days ago. Somehow, it connects but doesn't do anything. It works fine on WiFi and 2G... I thought it was my device problem so I'm in process of returning it to HTC. Too bad, I love this phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links