show wrong contact pictures when calling

This is a discussion on show wrong contact pictures when calling within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; When I am im in the middle of a phone call, my n1 displays the wrong picture of the person I'm calling. But in the ...

Thread: show wrong contact pictures when calling

show wrong contact pictures when calling

When I am im in the middle of a phone call, my n1 displays the wrong picture of the person I'm calling. But in the contactbook the pictures of my contacts are correct.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but can someone please help me

By the way, my contact pictures are all from Facebook.

Thank you

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If its a facebook contact not showing the correct picture, thats mostlikely Facebook itself.

Go into your contacts settings, and turn OFF Facebook contacts, then turn it back on to reload all of your contacts.

If that doesn't fix it, you can blame Facebook. The site has been giving me errors all week, so its not likely its the phones fault.

Also, if you ever have problems with contact pictures, you might want to go into your contacts on Gmail desktop, and make sure there aren't any things in the contacts which would cause multiple to merge, because that can also make wrong pictures come up during calls.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Actually today my contacts pictures r showing correctly w/o me doing anything. Thanks a bunch anyways

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links