Battery Issue

This is a discussion on Battery Issue within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Can you guys do me a favour when you push against the back off the battery cover does it make a clicking noise, the noise ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battery Issue

Battery Issue

Can you guys do me a favour when you push against the back off the battery cover does it make a clicking noise, the noise you hear when you have the snapple bottle top and you push the tab? Also can you try taking off the battery cover and push the battery at the bottom and see if it makes that noise.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Anyone give a shot?

Nope, there isn't any clicking noise on my Nexus One

The Camera makes that clicky noise and it happens on every nexus one
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

I know what you mean by the camera one, but this isn't the camera noise. I called htc they said they don't ship out to Canada yet, but will call me back by 4:30 to see what manager says if they can ship me new battery and battery cover, because after I got off the phone with them I took some electrical tape and put it on the battery and then put the cover back on and its fine, so it seems my battery might be defect.

Anyone else try this, looks like I'll be giving HTC a call

Sounds like you are making a small problem into something much bigger.

YES if you press hard enough on any device, you might hear some clicking. My Nexus does make some noises if you poke and prod around the device.

And yes, my device does make a bit of a clicky noise. I don't intentionally look for noises though.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Its not that its just like whenever I use my phone it makes the snapple clicking noise I talked to google rep he said that it isnt normal because the bottom corner of my battery the area near the sim card if you push it battery moves down quite a bit and causes the noise. I Put electrical tape on the battery judt try it and its gone so either my battery is defective or the phones battery housing is.

I would like to comment on this because i'm having exactly the same issue. Specifically, My first nexus one (before i swapped it out for dust under the screen) was a vary sold device. No clicking, no noise when pressing on the back cover. However, after receiving my new nexus one the first thing i noticed was a clicking crunchy noise when i put pressure on the back cover. It's defiantly not the battery causing the noise because i'm using the original. And btw, i did the full swap for a brand new phone, not a refurbished one.

weird stuff...

Yea I'm still waiting on the call back from the tech support person she said she's trying to get me replacement sent to Canada because atm they don't ship warranty stuff to Canada :S. I will most likely give them a call tomorrow to follow up, glad I'm not the only one. For a temp fix, I added one piece of electrical tape on the back of the battery and that has stopped the noise, hope that helps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links