Nexus One - 3rd time

This is a discussion on Nexus One - 3rd time within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Before anyone ask, I did not root my phone. I'm too scared something like this will happen and then I'm out $530.00. I've just had ...

Thread: Nexus One - 3rd time

Nexus One - 3rd time

Before anyone ask, I did not root my phone. I'm too scared something like this will happen and then I'm out $530.00. I've just had the bad luck of getting two N1s that have hardware issues.

I just got of the phone with HTC to swap out my 2nd defective Nexus One for AT&T. I placed my order on 3/21 received 1st device on 3/23. It was defective and would not stop rebooting. Called Google, transferred to HTC, 2nd device was shipped overnight, received it on 3/24. Sent 1st device back on 3/24. Second device was working great and then tonight it would not come out of the boot/fast boot screen. Buttons would intermittently work. Was finally able to do a factory reset, but it would not reboot to the OS. It would go back to the boot/fast boot screen. Called Google again, transferred to HTC, explained problem and that this was going to be my second warranty exchange. Was told that it could not be processed until the first exchange had been cleared. I explained that the repair ticket indicated that the case was complete based on the status on the website. The rep asked for the ticket and quickly apologized and proceeded with my 2nd exchange.

Hopefully I'll have my new 3rd N1 on Monday.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This sounds extremely discouraging from a phone company. A bunch of them with big issues.

Is it Google or HTC that just can't get it right?

The customer service has been good. I can't tell if it's hardware or software. I wish I knew.

Well, things do happen sometimes. At that point, it's all about how they handle it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links