Haptic Feedback and Screen Contrast

This is a discussion on Haptic Feedback and Screen Contrast within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I was just wondering if there is an option on the phone to increase the vibrating haptic feedback on the capacitive buttons and an option ...

Thread: Haptic Feedback and Screen Contrast

Haptic Feedback and Screen Contrast

I was just wondering if there is an option on the phone to increase the vibrating haptic feedback on the capacitive buttons and an option to set contrast. i have 2 nexus one phones and on one the dark colors are richer and on one the capacitive buttons barely vibrate when you press them.
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    I was just wondering if there is an option on the phone to increase the vibrating haptic feedback on the capacitive buttons and an option to set contrast. i have 2 nexus one phones and on one the dark colors are richer and on one the capacitive buttons barely vibrate when you press them.
    As far as I know, there is no variable haptic feedback for the Nexus.

Concerning your contrast issue, have you adjusted the brightness? (I know brightness and contrast perform different task)... but it might help.

Otherwise you may have a defective Nexus!!

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post

Hey d1mitrov, I'm having the same problem with the weak heptic feedback. I actually just commented about it in another thread. My first N1 was fine but after swapping it out for the dust issue, this new N1 has very little heptic feedback... it really bothers me sometimes; also, if i put my ear to the phone it almost sounds like the little vibrating motor is defective. I dont know what to think....

hello all,
    i have the same weak vaibrating with the capactive buttons too,just on them,the vibrater very good with the other things in the phone,hope to find that bug with the new update.

update it to froyo but......same problem with weak vaibrating with the capactive buttons

any help in here??

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links