Facebook app wont connect to Fb.

This is a discussion on Facebook app wont connect to Fb. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've try several differant things from resetting my password to downloading an after market app. When I put in my Email an password and hit ...

Thread: Facebook app wont connect to Fb.

Facebook app wont connect to Fb.

I've try several differant things from resetting my password to downloading an after market app. When I put in my Email an password and hit the login button nothing happens. That with my info saved or UN saved for the text boxes. And there is no way to delete the Facebook app that I have found. Someone please help!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

First get Facebook touch for free in the market and put that app on one of your screens. Log out completely from the Facebook for Android and remove it from your screen, log in to Facebook touch, and life should be better. If it's not logging in, check your connection. I only find I have a connection issue if I'm in an area with poor 3g coverage, and then it just takes a little longer to load up. Also, with Facebook touch, you can click on the "full site" at the bottom of the page and it'll load up what you see on your computer. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by KaryDane View Post
    I've try several differant things from resetting my password to downloading an after market app. When I put in my Email an password and hit the login button nothing happens. That with my info saved or UN saved for the text boxes. And there is no way to delete the Facebook app that I have found. Someone please help!
    The facebook Android app is not that great to begin with, Are you on Edge, 3G, Wi-Fi? Is this the first time login to facebook w/ the android app?

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    First get Facebook touch for free in the market and put that app on one of your screens. Log out completely from the Facebook for Android and remove it from your screen, log in to Facebook touch, and life should be better. If it's not logging in, check your connection. I only find I have a connection issue if I'm in an area with poor 3g coverage, and then it just takes a little longer to load up. Also, with Facebook touch, you can click on the "full site" at the bottom of the page and it'll load up what you see on your computer. Hope that helps.
    + 1 facebook touch is another way to go.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links