Headphone mic & buttons stopped workin

This is a discussion on Headphone mic & buttons stopped workin within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have been using my Nexus One for about 2 months now. My headphone mic and the control buttons have suddenly stopped working. I used ...

Thread: Headphone mic & buttons stopped workin

Unhappy Headphone mic & buttons stopped workin

I have been using my Nexus One for about 2 months now. My headphone mic and the control buttons have suddenly stopped working. I used to have an intermittent issue earlier which used to get resolved when I reconnect the headphones. Now it doesn't work at all even after reconnect / reboot. The headphone speakers work fine though (only the mic and controls don't work). Now I am not able to ascertain if the problem is with the phone or with the headphones (as the headphones don't seem to work with my nokias / ipod touch). I tired few nokia 3.5mm headphones with the N1 and they don't work. Any help resolving this will be appreciated

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi, I had the same problem myself and was also not able to ascertain whether or not it is a problem with the phone or the headphones. They seemed to stop working *around* the time I installed the 2.1update OTA, but I couldn't be certain if there was a direct correlation.

I tried the N1 set in my iPhone, which, not at all surprisingly, did not work. I had no other headphones to test in the N1 at the time. I called the Google N1 support number and reported my problem; they had a replacement set sent out via FedEx within 48 hours or so.

Unfortunately, the replacement set had to be mailed to the US and I am in Europe. I am waiting for them to arrive here - I will try to remember to come back and post a message if the buttons on the new headset work.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links