Email Notification

This is a discussion on Email Notification within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I searched the forum for posts on this, but didn't find any. Whenever I get a notification of a received email, the phone wakes up ...

Thread: Email Notification

Email Notification

I searched the forum for posts on this, but didn't find any. Whenever I get a notification of a received email, the phone wakes up and the screen lights up like it's supposed to. However, it seems that it doesn't dim again until I manually push the button. I will wake up in the morning and find an email notification on my brightly lit screen that was received hours ago. Has anyone else seen this happen? Is there a fix?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by RicKaysen View Post
    I searched the forum for posts on this, but didn't find any. Whenever I get a notification of a received email, the phone wakes up and the screen lights up like it's supposed to. However, it seems that it doesn't dim again until I manually push the button. I will wake up in the morning and find an email notification on my brightly lit screen that was received hours ago. Has anyone else seen this happen? Is there a fix?
    What email set up are you using, is it the pre-installed or a market app for handling email notification?

You may have settings issue that is causing the screen not to turn off.

Thanks for the reply. I set up the phone to access my POP3 account with the default software. I did install an SMS popup notifier and Handsent. Maybe these are causing the issue. I think you're right...It's something in the settings I need to tweek.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links