audio loss

This is a discussion on audio loss within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello everyone, I am new, but I have and issue and need to see if anyone else is see or should I say hearing this. ...

Thread: audio loss

audio loss

Hello everyone, I am new, but I have and issue and need to see if anyone else is see or should I say hearing this.

For some reason on my Nexus One I will loose audio on the ringer/notification. All incoming emails/txt messages go unheard but the ringer will work. When adjusting the ringer volume there will be no beep. When changing the ringer and notification tones in the option menu I cannot hear the newly selected ringer/notification. No program causes this issue as I have uninstalled everything it still occurs. After a period of time it seems to fix itself, or I can reboot the phone. Not sure what all this is about, but it is annoying. Also setting it to vibrate and back doesn't fix it nor does turning the sound off and back on from the lock screen.

thanks for any help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If your sure you don't have market app conflict...

I would try removing the battery for 3mins. reinstall and power up, see if there is any change, if not you may have to go the 'factory reset' route.

As always, if you go this direction; back up!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links