contacts/messaging search problem.

This is a discussion on contacts/messaging search problem. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; when I go into the "contacts" app I can see all the people I have entered and contacts from facebook or what not. but when ...

Thread: contacts/messaging search problem.

contacts/messaging search problem.

when I go into the "contacts" app I can see all the people I have entered and contacts from facebook or what not.
    but when I go into the "messaging" app some of my contacts seem to disappear.

for example:
    lets say I have a friend name "John."
    Me and john was messaging back and forth.
    When i go to the new message option and I start typing in "John" the contact doesn't come up.

anyone else have this problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You may have found your answer by now if you did a search through the forums ... but in order to have your contacts appear when you enter a name into the "To" field for messaging, you need to have the contact's phone number listed as "mobile" in the contact form. So, just go to "John's" contact form and click on the phone type next to his number and select mobile, and save it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links