Camera has green tint

This is a discussion on Camera has green tint within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Does anyone else have this problem? Both pictures were set to the same white balance settings (Fluorescent), both taken without flash. But the second one ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camera has green tint

Camera has green tint

Does anyone else have this problem?
    Both pictures were set to the same white balance settings (Fluorescent), both taken without flash. But the second one put a green tint to it. There is a light on the top left of the picture, did this screw it up?
    I did a search for "camera green tint" & "camera tint" but couldn't find anything that was this bad.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Does this happen all the time or only when Fluorescent setting is used?

Also try the 'cloudy' 'daylight' etc. you may have a software issue with the camera.

Speaking of your pictures I'm rock climbing tomorrow , was this taken in the night or day? Place I'm going as a glass window w/light coming through was just wondering?

It appears the setting simply didn't 'take'/stick in the second shot...fluorescent is supposed to compensate for the lack of wavelength offered in natural or incandescent lighting. The top photo 'setting' is the most appropriate for that room. Can this error be reproduced?

Thanks for the replies. Ill do some testing later tonight.
    The only window was pretty far away and it is tinted. This was taken during the night.

Double post. Must have hit reply twice on my nexus.

I was testing the camera settings again, and all the pictures I took has that green tint. Before I take the picture, it looks perfect on the screen. I tried all different white balances, and with the flash off and on. All the same results. Phone is running stock ROM, not rooted.

i have this same problem and its only indoors. the camera will seem like the lighting is perfect while the picture is taking but the the picture produced has a green tint. i've played with settings and it hasn't helped.

Quote Originally Posted by jey49ers View Post
    i have this same problem and its only indoors. the camera will seem like the lighting is perfect while the picture is taking but the the picture produced has a green tint. i've played with settings and it hasn't helped.
    Are you on the stock ROM?
    I have tried using the other camera programs from the market, still the same results.

Quote Originally Posted by sssp View Post
    Does anyone else have this problem?
    Both pictures were set to the same white balance settings (Fluorescent), both taken without flash. But the second one put a green tint to it. There is a light on the top left of the picture, did this screw it up?
    I did a search for "camera green tint" & "camera tint" but couldn't find anything that was this bad.
    Thanks for posting this!
    Even I experienced the same problem of green tint with all diff white balance settings.
    I guess this is a bug with the camera.
    Do you know how do we post this to google support by email?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links