Issue with edge and 3G

This is a discussion on Issue with edge and 3G within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi All, i just bought my new nexus one, i really enjoy its entire features its a great phone and really worths every penny i ...

Thread: Issue with edge and 3G

Unhappy Issue with edge and 3G

Hi All,

i just bought my new nexus one, i really enjoy its entire features its a great phone and really worths every penny i paid for. But i am facing i problem that i cant overcome. i live in colombia and i wanna use the internet on the nexus one but the problem is that the neither the 3G or EDGE internet work i can only connect to internet through wifi. Please help me i feel so sad i wana stay connected always to internet what can i do to make 3G or EDGE internet work.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Re: Issue with edge and 3G

You probably need to find the 3G APN settings for your wireless provider and set it up on your Nexus One to get it working. What's your wireless carrier name?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Movistar

hi my network operator in colombia is movistar

Did you find a solution?

Hi, I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

movistar says that Samsung personnel must fix it.

I use my Nexus with many other operators in other countries, without having this issue. Only movistar in Colombia.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links