cant answer calld

This is a discussion on cant answer calld within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; This I'd really giving me grief when someone calls me call cthe slider doesn't work so I have to call them back anyone got a ...

Thread: cant answer calld

cant answer calld

This I'd really giving me grief when someone calls me call cthe slider doesn't work so I have to call them back anyone got a solution to this before I eBay this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Haha, I've had the same issue man, I dunno what's up with it, but If you give it a second It will usually let ya.

Sometimes the screen doesnt even turn on when it's ringing.

Sure is annoying

Yes very annoying. There is an app that puts in vibrate when it is face down. I would think you could have it set to answer, and if wo, using the accelerometer, putting it to your ear, would answer, without unlocking, if it is connected to a headset or docked, you would have to touch a button the headset, or something similar.

Admittedly, coming off an old flip phone, and all you had to do was open the phone and talk.

Never seen this problem. However, I admit to almost always using bt headset.

Be careful how you pick up and hold the phone. If any part of your hand touches and engages the touch screen, the slider can be interferred with.

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Be careful how you pick up and hold the phone. If any part of your hand touches and engages the touch screen, the slider can be interferred with.

This is very true!! I first noticed it in landscape mode playing Solitaire. I had trouble dragging cards around and touching the correct card. Then I realized the hand holding the phone was just too close (or barely touching) the edge of the screen.

I don't know whether I'd call this a bug or not because I have friends with other touchscreen phones and they complain that the edges aren't sensitive enough to touch input.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links