Voxofon+N1= ?? :(

This is a discussion on Voxofon+N1= ?? :( within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; To everyone that it may apply to. I use voxofon to call internationally. I worked great on my G1(with data plan). Ever since i got ...

Thread: Voxofon+N1= ?? :(

Voxofon+N1= ?? :(

To everyone that it may apply to.

I use voxofon to call internationally. I worked great on my G1(with data plan). Ever since i got the Nexus One and tried to use voxofon, it could call out but the other person cannot hear me speak at all. It's not the hardware issue cause everyone else can hear me fine when i call also calling without voxofon internally people can hear me. So i'm assuming it's an issue with voxofon, any clue for what's going on? Thanks

Worst comes to worst i'll probably have to use something else.. google voice or vonage. But i got $10 credit left on my voxofon =/

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hello!

Could you please send the details about your failed calls to support AT voxofon DOT com? We will then be able to look at the problem in more detail.

From your message it looks like we need to speak to our providers about the call quality for your destination.

We have quite a few users with Nexus One phones (and we use this phone internally) and the app works great on it.

Sincerely,
    Voxofon support

Thanks for your help! Voxofon has cleared it with me and it's been working fine.

Can you elude to what fixed it? Was it anything on the Nexus?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links