Phone's stopped receiving email

This is a discussion on Phone's stopped receiving email within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Since this morning my phone has stopped receiving push email from both my Gmail & Exchange. Nothing has installed/uninstalled and no settings where changed. I ...

Thread: Phone's stopped receiving email

Phone's stopped receiving email

Since this morning my phone has stopped receiving push email from both my Gmail & Exchange. Nothing has installed/uninstalled and no settings where changed.

I have noticed that Data & synchronization settings for Gmail have a time of 6:57am for Sync Gmail, even though I've received about 10 emails since then, none have come to my phone. However Contacts and Calendar sync are showing updates about 5 minutes ago.

Is this a common problem? The push is email is a must have for me, so I'm wondering if there's a fix before I get on the phone to HTC.

UPDATE:
    the problem seems to be wifi. If I turn-off wifi it works. Still unacceptable because it always worked on wifi! Any solution???

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've been getting mail as usual today, so maybe something in your area is glitching. Did you try turning your phone off completely? That might clear up something if you're experiencing some kind of software problem.

Well, LOL.. looks like I was panicking for nothing. This morning my phone was assigned an IP address at work that is blocked on the firewall. Didn't figure it out until I tried the browser & market and those weren't working either.

I added a rule in the firewall to allow the phone. All is good now

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links