Speaker Crackling?

This is a discussion on Speaker Crackling? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, new N1 owner here. So far I love the phone and I haven't encountered too many of the problems that a lot of ...

Thread: Speaker Crackling?

Speaker Crackling?

Hey guys, new N1 owner here. So far I love the phone and I haven't encountered too many of the problems that a lot of owners claim to suck. The keyboard does register a different key sometimes, but it's not enough for me to dislike the phone.

Anyway, my question to you guys is regarding the internal speaker sound quality. Not sure if my speaker needs to be broken in or anything, but after taking a few calls I notice that the speaker cracks/crackles/pops (usually at higher decibels of the caller's voice). My speaker sound can be considered as very 'sharp' and not pleasant to talk on. Maybe I just have to turn the volume down a few notches, but has anybody else encountered this problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sounds like a hardware issue...

If it continues, you may have to give HTC a call.

it happens on mine too, just turn the volume down 1 notch and done..

this happened to me with the ipod and iphone (speaker and audio jack on a high quality system)... never is good to go full volume cos its will have a "scratching" sound that annoys in almost any device...

i have a ICQ New message for the notification sound and sometimes the sound its so loud (it hurts me and i hear the "scratching" of the speaker) that i have to turn down the volume... same with the ringing tone

This is not good. Everything else with the phone works great. I don't want to have to go through the hassle and wait for them to send me a new one or send this one in for repair. I think I'll just deal with it for now and see where it takes me. I barely talk on the phone anyway.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links