Unable to answer phone calls/Unresponsive screen

This is a discussion on Unable to answer phone calls/Unresponsive screen within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey all, I tried to search the forum about this but couldn't find anything. I'm running Cyanogen 5.0.5.3 on AT&T. Anyway, if I am running ...

Thread: Unable to answer phone calls/Unresponsive screen

Unable to answer phone calls/Unresponsive screen

Hey all,

I tried to search the forum about this but couldn't find anything.

I'm running Cyanogen 5.0.5.3 on AT&T. Anyway, if I am running an application and I receive a phone call, my screen becomes unresponsive. I can neither answer the call, nor reject it. This has been a problem for a while now and it goes away when I reboot the phone. However, I shouldn't have to reboot the phone every time I get a call while listening to Pandora or browsing the web. Also, after this happens, my next call always gets dropped. It usually takes two or three tries to get a real call through. Is this a hardware issue or have o just messed up the software somewhere?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It appears to be a software issue, as rebooting normally can not fix 'hardware' problems.

That might be it. I just reflashed Cyanogen now. I'll see how it goes. Has anyone else used this on ATT and had issues?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links