Problems with Microphone

This is a discussion on Problems with Microphone within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey all, I just got my Nexus One about 2 weeks ago and am already having a problem with the microphone! It seems like sometimes ...

Thread: Problems with Microphone

Problems with Microphone

Hey all,
    I just got my Nexus One about 2 weeks ago and am already having a problem with the microphone! It seems like sometimes when I start a call, the microphone does not turn on for a good 10-15 seconds and the person on the other end of the line can't hear anything I'm saying. A couple of times, this happened for about 5 seconds in the middle of a call... anyone else have this problem? I'm on T-Mobile...

Also, I had a problem with the camera today where it said "Could not connect to camera" and I'm not sure why... I used ATK and killed pretty much all running programs and the camera worked again... not sure what caused the error, exactly...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hmmm... I'm wondering if too much ATK is your problem. It sounds like software glitches maybe being caused by services being killed-off.

Also evaluate what apps you've installed that could be causing problems. You can also try a soft reset ny holding power, volume down and the trackball simultaneously to reboot.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links