Youtube not loading videos !!

This is a discussion on Youtube not loading videos !! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi guys.. I have a strange issue in my nexus one phone.. after I bought it everything was working fine.. youtube was streaming all the ...

Thread: Youtube not loading videos !!

Youtube not loading videos !!

Hi guys..

I have a strange issue in my nexus one phone.. after I bought it everything was working fine.. youtube was streaming all the videos... suddenly, I discovered couple of days ago that I can't stram any video in the Youtube application! .. it either gives me the "loading video" screen where the wheel keeps on rotating.. or gives me the message "this video cannot be played!"

I don't know why did that happen ?!

the weird thing is that I downloaded an application called (tunewiki) .. and from this app I can run all youtube videos with the same videos which I couldn't load them from the youtube app !! ..

Did anyone of you guys face the same problem ?!..

I tried the factory reset.. and the wipe tool .. but still can't load any video ! ..

Any solutions ?! plzzz

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

I've notice that off and on since I changed my settings to remove those captions. When it won't play, I hit the "i" for information and play it from there and it works. I figure it's something on YouTube's end and it will work itself out sooner or later.

Ads