I can hear them, but they can't hear me..

This is a discussion on I can hear them, but they can't hear me.. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Has anyone has this problem with their Nexus one? I regularly make calls and the person on the other end either cannot hear me at ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can hear them, but they can't hear me..

I can hear them, but they can't hear me..

Has anyone has this problem with their Nexus one? I regularly make calls and the person on the other end either cannot hear me at all or they hear me OK for a while then I cut out and return.. I can hear them no problem..

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

Yes, I get that often when in a marginal area.

yea, sometimes, I'm also getting the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooba View Post
    Has anyone has this problem with their Nexus one? I regularly make calls and the person on the other end either cannot hear me at all or they hear me OK for a while then I cut out and return.. I can hear them no problem..
    Be aware of how you are holding your phone so that you don't cover the tiny hole on the back (noise cancelling microphone).

Yes, I had that problem. My phone needed to be completely rebooted and now it works...it had nothing to do with that mike button on the back! Its a hassle cause you need to be sure to back up everything first. I lost my aps and some other stuff! Hassle, but no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by marzano4u View Post
    Yes, I had that problem. My phone needed to be completely rebooted and now it works...it had nothing to do with that mike button on the back! Its a hassle cause you need to be sure to back up everything first. I lost my aps and some other stuff! Hassle, but no choice.
    Can you be a bit more specific as to what you did? This is definitely not a mic issue.. I've looked and I never hold the phone in a way to impede the the holes..

i, too, am having the same problem. it just started last night and is continuous even though i have a great signal. it is on both the phone mike and the head set mike. what are the reset steps.

thanks,
    mickey

just got off the phone, did a factory reset (found under settings: privacy) and all is well again. even fixed a small glitch in the camera.

mickey

Same here.. i got the same problem. Rebooted the phone it should be fine, not sure why it happened but as long as i know my mic isnt broken!

i'm having a problem here whereby i can't hear any voice during a phone call, but people can hear what am i talking at the other end. I can only hear when i turn on the "Speaker" mode. Not sure of what problem is that as it occurs in sudden. *The problem isn't arise as result of dropping of phone, turning off of incoming call volume. Anyone can help me here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads