Video problem...using Qik..now I can't use video at all on Nexus One

This is a discussion on Video problem...using Qik..now I can't use video at all on Nexus One within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have been using Qik (android market ap) for my videos on my Google Nexus one phone/ camera. A window pops up and asks if ...

Thread: Video problem...using Qik..now I can't use video at all on Nexus One

Angry Video problem...using Qik..now I can't use video at all on Nexus One

I have been using Qik (android market ap) for my videos on my Google Nexus one phone/ camera. A window pops up and asks if this is a preferred default. I finally checked Qik as default for video... now I can't get in to the video from the camer at all anymore! There is no refresh button, no place to uncheck the default option because just the "force close" box appears, and I turned the phone off and on and that didn;t work. How do I get rid of the qik as my preferred/default video so I can use the video on my camera??? Going on vacation...HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

go to Settings/Applications/Manage Application look for Qik and clear the default

with that, the next time u press the camera, it will ask u what app u want to use

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links