My phone is DEAD

This is a discussion on My phone is DEAD within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; my phone is not responding to nothing, even when i plug it the notification light does not working, the phone is completely not responding to ...

Thread: My phone is DEAD

My phone is DEAD

my phone is not responding to nothing, even when i plug it the notification light does not working, the phone is completely not responding to nothing.
    before it happed i had a phone call for like 10 minutes, i haven't installed nothing, even my wifi was off.

is it the end ???

by the way the battery level was about 65%

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hmmm thats interesting....you try pulling the battery for a few seconds then putting it back in?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

yup, i tried

Thats crazy... Have you checked your battery for water damage? Look for little red Xs on the battery. If you see them ur probly screwed. If not id contact HTC. They will probly replace it.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Take the battery out and try and charge the phone see if you get an orange light but leave for five minutes then put battery back in and walk away and leave it. This happened to mine but came on 35 minutes later it seems battery was outta juice and I never properly charged it fully

SliceBurgSlim - i havn't saw red X, and i'm screwed anyway cause the phone has rooted from it first day
    tonybhoy - i dont have any light when the phone is plugged in

Just leave it for five or ten minutes without battery on charge see if you get flickering orange /green lights if not try another battery if a friend has one I will post something later as I'm using phone at mo lol

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links