3G signal Dropping

This is a discussion on 3G signal Dropping within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am owning the nexus from Feb onwards i am facing a problem here the signal completly dropped around 4 times in 3 months. Is ...

Thread: 3G signal Dropping

3G signal Dropping

I am owning the nexus from Feb onwards i am facing a problem here the signal completly dropped around 4 times in 3 months. Is it a problem with the phone or with service provider. I am living in Hongkong with 3 connection.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Fahim View Post
    I am owning the nexus from Feb onwards i am facing a problem here the signal completly dropped around 4 times in 3 months. Is it a problem with the phone or with service provider. I am living in Hongkong with 3 connection.

Hi guys an update to my previous post. The problem is not with the phone its with the network provider.

You can manually set your phone to stay on 3g:

Go to phone > dial *#*#4636#*#* then go to Phone Info and choose WCMA Only.

This will keep you on 3G and force a better speed. If by chance you roam out of 3G coverage & find you need EDGE, you can easily switch back to WCMA Preferred.

btw, who is your provider?

there are two different types on sim cards out.. for tmobile at least. there are some that end in a 20 and the new ones that end in a 30..

i got mine replaced with a new sim and i have better signal and dont loose 3G in places where i used to. good luck!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links