How Storage is used?

This is a discussion on How Storage is used? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just checking my phone today I saw almost all my content is stored in the system using up about 62% of available memory and the ...

Thread: How Storage is used?

How Storage is used?

Just checking my phone today I saw almost all my content is stored in the system using up about 62% of available memory and the memory card only has 1% of its total space being used. Why would most of it not be going to the card? I am sure this is a newb question but kind of interested.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i take it your not rooted ?as apps will be stored on the sd card when rooted leaving space on your internal

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    i take it your not rooted ?as apps will be stored on the sd card when rooted leaving space on your internal
    no not rooted....i am not sure I trust myself with that sort of thing

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    i was the same as you mate a few weeks ago but i was talked through it every step of the way on this excellent forum

i was the same as you mate a few weeks ago but i was talked through it every step of the way on this excellent forum
    well i am considering it. with googles support of the nexus appearing to be on the downswing i am not as worried about messing it up anymore. by this time next year we will all be discussing 4g phones.

so lets say I want to do this.....is there one write up that you would consider superior for walking a newb through the process?

well i am considering it. with googles support of the nexus appearing to be on the downswing i am not as worried about messing it up anymore. by this time next year we will all be discussing 4g phones.

so lets say I want to do this.....is there one write up that you would consider superior for walking a newb through the process?
    this is the one i used
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...-cyanogen.html

one last question....when 2.2 comes out we will be able to still get that right? I really want flash.

one last question....when 2.2 comes out we will be able to still get that right? I really want flash.
    i cant see why not as i'm still getting updates for google earth/maps etc etc

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links