Gmail not as quick as earlier

This is a discussion on Gmail not as quick as earlier within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; ever since i got my nexus one i realised that my gmail would get delivered to my N1 really quickly. sometimes if i was on ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gmail not as quick as earlier

Gmail not as quick as earlier

ever since i got my nexus one i realised that my gmail would get delivered to my N1 really quickly. sometimes if i was on my computer, it would get delievered to my N1 before it came up even on my computer. but these last few days i've seen a difference. email takes quite a bit of time to get delivered to my N1 and sometimes it can take about 20-30mins before the email gets to my phone.

has some setting changed?do i have to do anything?

does anyone else hav this same problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

mine takes up to 6 hours for me to get messages sometimes. and sometimes its just one email that won't come through until I log in on the browser and then its pushed to my phone. very frustrating coming from a blackberry where I never had email problems

my problem seems to have been solved, but mayb its temporary... i restarted my phone and then i seemed to be getting the emails as they arrive, but im logged on on my computer. so is it getting pushed immediately because im logged on my computer?must try without being logged off..

jus try restarting ur phone..i think tht may hav worked for me.

i really love the nexus one, and its really convenient cos i use google for lotsa things, but sometimes it jus makes me think tht it has so many troubles..mayb they should giv us new phones when they sort out the problems..its like as if we're testing out a beta!

correction...i still hav the problem...siggghhhhhhh..its a few mins slow, but still..earlier it used to be faster than the computer!

man I have to restart my phone everyday, thats not fixing it for me

yeah..restart doesnt work for me..the problem is back again for me..

I'm sitting here having an email convo right now in the broswer and nothing is showing on my phone

hahahaha..i know..same here..i've got about 3 emails in the last few minutes from the forums about ur replies, took about 5 mins to come to my phone.. and im sending random emails from another account of mine to the gmail, and even those arent going!!!

arrrrggghhh!!its frustrating cos it worked earlier, and now it doesnt!!!!!

yeh I'm getting nothing on my phone. push email my ass!

If my gmail on my computer is open, the e-mails are'nt forwarded to my phone. I think this is good!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links