text messaging contacts not showing up

This is a discussion on text messaging contacts not showing up within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey everyone, i'm new to the forums and just got my nexus one phone today. i've been paying around with it a lot. i've been ...

Thread: text messaging contacts not showing up

text messaging contacts not showing up

Hey everyone, i'm new to the forums and just got my nexus one phone today. i've been paying around with it a lot. i've been looking around and it seems some other people have the same problem as i do. whenever i try to compose an sms message, some of my contacts do not show up in the "to" part of the compose message. I heard that it is because my numbers are saved in the contacts as "other" or "home" phone numbers. i imported all of my contacts from my sim card. i tried switching some numbers to "mobile" in the contacts and they finally showed up in the "to" section. is there anyway i can make all the contacts numbers go to "mobile"? is anyone else experiencing this bug? This is very inconvenient and any help would be appreciated. thank you.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

As far as I know you can't convert them all in once.. I recommend you to go to gmail account and change them there. It will be a lot faster Ethan's doing on your phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links