nexus one problem with top button

This is a discussion on nexus one problem with top button within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; im having a problem with my top button, for some reason it takes forever for me to activate my screen. Even after i push it ...

Thread: nexus one problem with top button

nexus one problem with top button

im having a problem with my top button, for some reason it takes forever for me to activate my screen. Even after i push it multile times. any one else having a problem with this as well??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Don't know if you're having problems with your button or not, I have heard this can be a problem. There is a program called "nolock" on the market for free. It bypasses your unlock screen but can be toggled on or off. But it allows you to wake your screen with either the volume buttons or the trackball, no root required. I use it and love it.

My wife had weird issues with hers. We sent it back to HTC for a new one. Give them a call.
    Rooted Nexus One

There is definitely a delay of several (8-10) seconds...just push it once, and be patient...it should boot just fine.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links