Wifi glitch is driving me nuts any solutions?

This is a discussion on Wifi glitch is driving me nuts any solutions? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Interesting...I use a Linksys WRT350N, and I have no issues whatsoever with my N1....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wifi glitch is driving me nuts any solutions?

Interesting...I use a Linksys WRT350N, and I have no issues whatsoever with my N1.

Quote Originally Posted by davidalow44 View Post
    There's a problem with the N1 and some wireless-N routers, and I've seen the same symptoms myself. My N1 works fine with my Trendnet TEW-671BR, but can wedge a nearby Linksys wrt320n.

My approach: avoid wireless-n routers until this is fixed.
    I called the csr this afternoon and sounds like they're aware of the problem and it is apparently something to do with certain N routers. Their suggestion was to do a factory reset, try out a different type of router that's not an N router, and last step is to send the phone in for warranty exchange.

hopefully they'll have this problem addressed in the near future with an update.

I've had the problem in G routers too (D-Link & Belkin). The only router I've found to be reliable for me is the old Linksys WRT54G series.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links