Can I prevent Gallery from creating thumbnails?

This is a discussion on Can I prevent Gallery from creating thumbnails? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by dsyke Yes i too am enjoying the switch from WinMo to Android. What really excites me is the prospect of updates sent ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can I prevent Gallery from creating thumbnails?

Quote Originally Posted by dsyke View Post
    Yes i too am enjoying the switch from WinMo to Android. What really excites me is the prospect of updates sent to the Nexus 1 before the carrier locked phones get them.

and the Android updates seem to actually add real usefullness to the os and phone.

One more quick question re Gallery. Can we change settings for slideshow. (how fast the pictures change, how they transition, etc.?) The slideshow as is seems to move way too fast for my tastes. I haven't found these settings.

Thanks
    Been poking around the Gallery's dev site: Cooliris | Nexus One Media Gallery on Android - The official app
    and so far come up with nothing, other than autoplay, and manual 'flicking'...

Thank you alphawave7 for trying to find answers for me and for being so helpful as i transition to this wonderful Android platform. My Gallery issue seems to be solved thanks to you and everyone who took time to answer me.

I guess it's now onto more of my many questions!

There is yxflash for avi video files, it still needs a little work.

Go To Market From N1

yxflash is the first and only Android video player that can play Mpeg1/2/4, Flash, Xvid, WMV,and iPod format videos.

Support srt subtitles.
    Multi language support.

New in version 1.3.7:
    Added More Translations.
    Added Send IMEI Button.

Buy the full version to play for more minutes.

This app cost 9.90 US dollar, Persinally I don't think it's worth it right now but there is hope and maybe when other app can compete the price will be more reasonable.

Thanks lionsson i'll check that out.

This might not be the right place to ask this.(it isn't exactly a tech issue is it!?) but i searched the how to section and i only found Visual voicemail on T-Mobile.

So here goes. How can I get visual voicemail on N1 with AT&T?

Ooops! Sorry for the double post!

Yeah this gets pretty annoying after a while. I use Touchdown for all of my e-mail needs since it works flawlessly with exchange servers but for some reason the program seems to be downloading ALL e-mail attachments to folders that the gallery is seeing and displaying. It's not that big of a deal but having to constantly delete these folders full of e-mail attachments (some signature images, some screen shots, rarely an actual attachment) from the gallery view is again becoming pretty annoying....

Quote Originally Posted by dsyke View Post
    Thanks lionsson i'll check that out.

This might not be the right place to ask this.(it isn't exactly a tech issue is it!?) but i searched the how to section and i only found Visual voicemail on T-Mobile.

So here goes. How can I get visual voicemail on N1 with AT&T?
    Ok. So i have done some digging and found out that i don't need visual voicemail fot AT&T. I can just use Google Voice. But apparently i need an invitation to do so. Can anyone tell me how to get one of these invites?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links