Issue with Camera

This is a discussion on Issue with Camera within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; For some reason my camera is taking pictures but they are not saving them so when I go to my gallery they are no where ...

Thread: Issue with Camera

Issue with Camera

For some reason my camera is taking pictures but they are not saving them so when I go to my gallery they are no where to be found. Strange that this started happening all of a sudden. I only have like 16 pics saved so it can't be a space issue..........

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by pewtavert View Post
    For some reason my camera is taking pictures but they are not saving them so when I go to my gallery they are no where to be found. Strange that this started happening all of a sudden. I only have like 16 pics saved so it can't be a space issue..........
    Quick / easy method...

Remove battery for 3mins reinstall and try again, in case it's a minor software glitch.

Thanks!! You are 100% correct. Another question now.....is there anyway to move a picture from being listed as download to camera? Thanks again.

Thanks!! You are 100% correct. Another question now.....is there anyway to move a picture from being listed as download to camera? Thanks again.
    Nobody knows how to move a photo from a download folder into the general pictures folder? I have only one pic in the "downloads" folder that I'd like to move in with the rest of the pics.

Nobody knows how to move a photo from a download folder into the general pictures folder? I have only one pic in the "downloads" folder that I'd like to move in with the rest of the pics.
    File Manage like ES Explorer or Astro.

I have noticed that when I take pics.. sometimes it will show them in gallery real quick and then sometimes it will take a while to show it.

I think it has to do with the resolution.. I did a few tests and when I took a reg non-zoom pic it took a bit for the photo to show up in the gallery..now when I took a pic with it zoomed in it showed the pic very quickly. Unzoom pic sisze was large and zoom pics was smaller so could be the size of the pic file itself.

I could be wrong but so far thats what I have seen with my phone camera.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    File Manage like ES Explorer or Astro.
    What are these and where do I access?

go to the market and download ASTRO (there are others but this is what i use to manage my sd and hasnt failed me yet). then just launch it then move anything you want from your "download" folder to the "DCIM" folder.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links