after removing Case Mate tough case and removing battery unit did reset.

This is a discussion on after removing Case Mate tough case and removing battery unit did reset. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I purchased a Case Mate Tough case about 7 days ago and after the unit lost connection this morning I decided to remove the hard ...

Thread: after removing Case Mate tough case and removing battery unit did reset.

Question after removing Case Mate tough case and removing battery unit did reset.

I purchased a Case Mate Tough case about 7 days ago and after the unit lost connection this morning I decided to remove the hard case and pull the battery. I powered the unit off and then removed the hard case which did not come off easily. After pulling the battery out and then replacing it I put the hard case back on and while doing so the unit came on and did a complete reset which resulted in my losing all apps etc. The phone did reconnect but I had to go through the entire set up again and not all of my apps showed up in my downloads. This has made me very reluctant to use the hard case and also to pull the battery again. I have no idea what could be the cause of all this and would greatly appreciate any ideas or help. Has anyone else had this problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have done a battery pull on having my GMail go straight to All Mail, bypassing my Inbox. I lost no data, apps, etc. I am contemplating the Smartphone Experts Top Case for HTC Google Nexus One.

Ken

Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links