Does anyone facing these problems/difficulties?

This is a discussion on Does anyone facing these problems/difficulties? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by mguindon10 I have a question for you venki5star. Your #1 question says battery life isn't good but you've calibrated it and its ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone facing these problems/difficulties?

Quote Originally Posted by mguindon10 View Post
    I have a question for you venki5star. Your #1 question says battery life isn't good but you've calibrated it and its "ok". What type of life are you getting? 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, etc.?
    I used to get 1 - 2 days. May be because, I used to do something with the mobile because its new to me now. I used to Text 100 - 200. Surf atleast for 30 mins. Download apps. I am not using any Task Killer App. Hear music for an hour while going to office. I am only using Bluetooth for that one hour. I play games for an hour.

Believe or not I used to check my mobile for SMS every 2 or 3 minutes (Having a feeling that I got a message). Till yesterday, I completely turned off my brightness. Now using the Auto Brightness.

I have a question for you venki5star. Your #1 question says battery life isn't good but you've calibrated it and its "ok". What type of life are you getting? 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, etc.?

I can get 2-3 days of normal usage out of my phone before I need a recharge. My normal usage is this:
    - Always have wireless and bluetooth turned off unless I'm using them.
    - Every so often I do kill rouge apps using taskkiller.
    - I have my screen brightness at the highest (I love the oled...)
    - I talk between 5-30 minutes a day on the phone.
    - I text randomly all day (maybe 10-50 a day).
    - I use the wireless to browse the internet between 15min - 1hr a day (don't have good 3G coverage near my office, but will use 3G to surf the web when I have it).
    - I play games/use apps at least 30min - 1hr a day.
    What??! Can we trade batteries??! 1, 2 or 3 days before charging?! Try 3,4,5 hours! LOL

LOL. Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by ReBeLR View Post

I can get 2-3 days of normal usage out of my phone before I need a recharge. My normal usage is this:
    - I use the wireless to browse the internet between 15min - 1hr a day (don't have good 3G coverage near my office, but will use 3G to surf the web when I have it).
    What??! Can we trade batteries??! 1, 2 or 3 days before charging?! Try 3,4,5 hours! LOL
    Defective phone, defective battery...take your pick. Call HTC.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeLR View Post

Defective phone, defective battery...take your pick. Call HTC.
    Alright I will

Yah dude a few hours usage for a full charge is NOT right. Better call HTC and get them to replace the battery or the phone. You should at least get a full day out of the phone before a charge with normal usage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links