How TO: Add additional home screens I've filled all 5 with widgets need more space !!

This is a discussion on How TO: Add additional home screens I've filled all 5 with widgets need more space !! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim Get the Helix Launcher Alternatively, instead of a different launcher, you can use folders to organize less frequently used apps....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How TO: Add additional home screens I've filled all 5 with widgets need more space !!

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Get the Helix Launcher
    Alternatively, instead of a different launcher, you can use folders to organize less frequently used apps.

Exclamation Thank you - Conclusion

As I've stabilised my issue on this one i just wanted to Conclude this Thread -

1) I am using the Stock Launcher with 5 screens as DEFAULT
    2) I also have installed one of the many Launchers mentioned here (ADW. Launcher), with 7 screens- with less used widgets and apps
    3) As in Froyo there is no "App ICON" for Launchers in the program list... I am using an 8KB programme called "ClearDefaultHome" that looks like a translucent Home Icon

Now i clear the default home stock launcher , whenever i want to launch my ADW launcher, with all my widgets and settings!

How can i end without
    A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR HELP,INSIGHTS & SUPPORT!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links